Thursday, June 20, 2013

First Day of Work

Today was my first official day of work. Now I cannot go into specifics (at least I don't think I can)... I work at a passport and visa service company. Highlights of my day: Finding out my boss is a Republican and him taking me to the Ritz Carlton for lunch and I had a lobster roll and truffle fries. IT WAS AMAZING!!! Over all good first day of work. I have a feeling that my boss and I are going to get along just fine. Tomorrow is casual friday, however the girl I am replacing is going to be training me for the week and she said that she usually dresses pretty casual.

While I was concluding this post my computer shut down on me at like 20% battery left....
Once I have some money I might invest in a new mac!

xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment