Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring is in the Air

Even though the mornings are chilly, it is definitely better than frozen winter mornings. Today, I am wearing navy pants, navy Tory Burch flats, dark blue JCrew v-neck tee shirt, white JCrew cardigan, blue and white heart JMac scarf, and my roommates Barbour quilted jacket. I was planning on wearing my Brooks Brothers quilted jacket, however, this morning I could not find it anywhere. I am so happy that it is finally April. Nine more day until Alumni Weekend down in Roanoke, and I finally get to see my fierce boss bitch Claire Underwood channeling sister! Between now and Alumni Weekend: finish helping one of my best friends move into her new apartment, babysitting, roommate Easter dinner. I really don't have anything planned for next week yet. I will need to pack and coordinate with my friend when and where they will pick me up next Friday.

I hope y'all have a wonderful April 1st. Please go enjoy this beautiful day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment