Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Let Me See That Tight End

Well you know it is about to be fall when you it is that time to do your Fantasy Football draft. My league's draft was last night. It's a weak league, only six of us: Me, my sister, my friend L and roommate AW, my co-worker AM, and other friend AT. Drinking beers and talking football makes me excited for fall. From the title of this post, you can probably gather that my team's name is Let Me See That Tight End. C'est parfait.

My Team:
QB: Aaron Rodgers
QB: Teddy Bridgewater
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Latavius Murray
RB: Frank Gore
RB: Lamar Miller
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: T.Y. Hilton
WR: Andre Johnson
TE: Coby Fleener
TE: Antonio Gates
K: Stephen Gostkowski
K: Steven Hauschka
DEF: Broncos
DEF: Chiefs

It is going to be a fun season. Losers buy the winner drinks. Lot's of great people involved this year. Going to like binge watch The League this week.

Can't wait!

xx
RaisedRight

No comments:

Post a Comment