Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I NEED ALCOHOL NOW

I am moving to Washington DC next month. Right now I am trying to iron out the details of the specific date. I want to move on the 17th, however, my mother has made it her life mission to piss me off in every way possible. She says she can't help me until the 25th. She doesn't seem to think that my older sister is responsible enough to look after our friend's golden retriever.

Right now I could really use a couple of bottles of wine and a movie. I don't what what movie I am in the mood to watch something romantic and maybe sad but nothing that will maybe annoy me. Maybe my mother is right. Maybe I am becoming an alcoholic. But then again, I could argue that she is the one driving me to drink. Which is why I need to move out of this house and down to DC, so I don't become an alcoholic.

I want to pack away all my belongings and get away from all of this stuff right now. Have a nice glass of wine and relax.


(sorry for the rant but sometimes talking about these things just help)


xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment