Thursday, April 11, 2013

Prayers for Hoover!

My poor dog has been in the hospital since Saturday. At first the vet thought he might have some kind of auto-immune disorder but today he now thinks he was bitten by a tick but not the kind around here that carry lime disease. The type of disease the vet thinks he has is Ehrichiosis. Which is only found in the southwest. We had been going down to Virginia bringing the dog for 5 years. So it is possible that he was bitten any point in the past 5 years and is just now showing the symptoms. I am praying that this is what is wrong with him because there is a cure!


In other news, I started working on getting the deck ready for the summer. Starting my chipping away the old paint, next step is sanding. I need to let the wood dry out because it rained last night and it is going to rain again tomorrow. So hopefully Monday I can start painting!


Please keep my dog Hoover in your prayers! We miss him and hope he can come home soon!



xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment