Friday, April 19, 2013

Looney Tunes

I have recently been babysitting a few times a week for family friends. They have a 4 year old boy, he is filled with energy every time I see him. The other day, before going to the park I thought I would let him watch some Looney Tunes because I loved that show growing up.... But his father came over and told me to turn it off and that they don't let him watch it because it is "too violent."

He then told me I will understand when I have kids. Of course, I said I did but I was really thinking "OMFG is they guy crazy??? Do you really not let your kid watch Looney Tunes??"

I feel bad for this boy sometimes. His parents buy him wonderfully preppy clothes which is a plus but also make him eat incredibly healthy organic stuff that grosses me out then doesn't let him watch classic cartoons!

What has the world come to?


xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment