Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Divergent

One of the things that I want to do to make my life a little better is to read more. Obviously I don't plan on reading as much as my roommate because if she had an addiction it would be reading. I think one of the main things that is holding me back from doing this is that I can get very bored from reading. I am currently reading the Divergent series by Veronica Roth.
Since I am almost done reading this amazing book, I want to get the next to in the trilogy. However, I really don't want to spend the money and am having trouble finding them to download. They have now made this book into a movie which won't be in theaters March 21, 2014.
Off to the library to freeze my ass off to go get Insurgent, the second book in the trilogy.
Wish me luck walking or taking the bus down there in the freezing cold.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment