Saturday, January 25, 2014

just the beginning

I had the most amazing dinner tonight. I just wish I took a picture of it. I had a piece of steak cooked almost perfectly with caramelized onions. I will have dreams about that steak. But I need to focus on writing my novel. I am writing a book. I think it would be classified as a young adult fiction. Maybe a combination of The Hunger Games and Divergent. Maybe that could be my inspiration but after reading Divergent, I suddenly got inspired to finally start writing again. This evening I had the idea to have one of the characters be inspired by my grandmother. Her name was Virginia. She was the kindest person i have ever met. She was wonderful. I just need to create that really depicts the wonderfulness of my grandmother. I know it wont be easy but I am willing to take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment