Monday, February 25, 2013

delayed but not for long

Slight delay on starting my work out. My only excuse is being sick sucks and takes energy out of me! Also yesterday I did some and by that I mean my dad and I carried a very heavy dresser up a flight of stairs for my sister. My sister started her move into the city yesterday. The funny thing was I was slow getting ready yesterday and my mom threatened to leave me at home while they moved my sister in and I just laughed at her! Probably the funniest thing my mother has ever said to me! There would be no way that my parents and my sister would be able to carry the dresser or anything else without my help! My sister couldn't even carry the microwave up the stairs and that barely weighed anything!

My arms are sore and my back is too a little but I am going to do some stretches so this doesn't happen again!

Today I am helping my mom cook. She is making her amazing pasta sauce! And even though I am sick I still get to help! It is actually very simple so I can hopefully be able to make it when I move to DC!

In other news, I going to email my mother's co-worker's daughter-in-law about getting a job. She works in HR in DC! I also need to email my former professor....

I really need to move down to DC quickly because I cannot handle living at home anymore!

xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment