Thursday, February 28, 2013

Iphone5

I got the iphone 5 for Christmas and now it is time to go through my music and tell y'all what music is playing on it!

I am putting it on shuffle:

1. Meet Virginia- Train

2. Bats in the Belfry- Dispatch

3. Bring em out- T.I

4. West Side Story- LFO

5. Lover, Lover- Jerrod Niemann

6. Bad Girlfriend- Theory of a Deadman

7. Springsteen- Eric Church

8. Con Man- Dispatch

9. Ho Hey- The Lumineers

10. Run this Town- Jay Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West



11. Breakeven- The Script

12. Someone Like You- ADELE

13. Swing- Savage

14. Welcome to the Jungle- Guns N' Roses

15. Toes- Zac Brown Band

16. Friends in Low Places- Garth Brooks

17. The Only Way I Know- Jason Aldean feat. Luke Bryan & Eric Church

18. American Girl- Tom Petty

19. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not- Thompson Square

20. That Was A Crazy Game Of Poker- O.A.R.



These are just some of the many songs playing on my phone!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment