Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Girl Scout Cookie Time

One of my favorite things in the world is that time of year when I get my Girl Scout Cookies. My favorite are the Thin Mints. They are the best. Down at school there was a little smoothie shop that would make one using Thin Mints and it would have to be my favorite.

But what really annoys me is that each year the boxes get smaller and the prices go up! I do not think that it is fair to those who purchase them. I realize that the Girl Scouts probably make more by doing this but I would probably still buy the same amount no matter what size box they were in. I think we all need to complain about this!

I remember when my mother would buy so many boxes it was like Christmas Day. Of course we did not eat them right away. We had a freezer in the basement that we would store them in along with other food. Unfortunately, we do not have that freezer anymore thanks to Hurricane Sandy! We no longer buy as many Girl Scout Cookies because we find it offensive that they give us less and make us pay more. Now we will still buy them because they are so darn good but we can't buy as many as we used to.

Please let me know what your opinion is!

xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment