Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day! The day that everyone is Irish and drinks to excess! A day of drunk debauchery! Well for most people anyway. But for me yesterday I woke up to bacon and french toast and ice coffee! We were going to make our coffees Irish but we realized to late that the Bailey's we had in our house had in fact gone bad!


(Here is my dog Hoover and part of my plate)


(BACON)

By around 5 o'clock my mother and I decided it was time to start drinking. I made myself a Madras: Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice and a wedge of Lime.

(Madras in a Mason Jar)

Dinner : Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots and Irish beer!





I hope y'all had a Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
And that y'all aren't too hungover for work today!


xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment