Sunday, March 10, 2013

That's what best friends are for

Last night my best friend came home for Spring Break... She is in her first year of grad school and kicking ass! We have been friends since fourth grade and best friends since probably like ninth grade I think. I told her that I recently realized that I have a crush on someone and I gave her some hints such as: He went to Lynchburg, I am friends with him on facebook, and I think I've only actually met him once. And she knew right away who I was talking about. In my opinion that is when you know your best friend is your best friend! They can practically read your mind.

(Some random guy, Me, my best friend Melissa, her friend Jodie, and Joe at Lynchburg)

(My bestie & Me at Lynchburg)

A best friend is someone who is always there for you and I am lucky enough to have three best friends!

1. My sister Lisa:
(Me & My Sister Lisa: wearing Lilly)

2. My bestie Melissa:
(I am pretty wasted in this picture)

3. My best friend Sarah:
(Me & Sarah drinking southsides & wearing Lilly)

I have known my sister my whole life. We tell each other everything! Well most of the time! We fight like sisters but we talk like best friends. Melissa and I have known each other since the fourth grade and even though we weren't friends at first we became best friends over the years. Sarah and I have known each other since the sandbox. We drifted apart over the years but because of social media we have stayed in touch! Thankfully she came back into my life because I do not know what my life would be like without her... or even any of these three amazing people! They have certainly made me a better person which we all know I am probably going to hell cause I am a bitch! But I would do anything for my best friends and that is all that matters!


xx
Raised Right

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much!!! I'm so glad we found each other again!!!!

    ReplyDelete