Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday

This morning I woke up at 7am. That's right people I woke up at 7am! I showered, blow dried my hair, put my make-up on and put on a lovely green dress with my navy and green blazer (both from Anthropologie) and navy heels and went to church for the Palm Sunday service! It was a lovely service that started outside. I was sinking into the grass the whole time which was distracting. My parents and I sat with friends. During the service I found out that a family friend's wife was supposed to pass away three days ago. She has cancer. She is in my prayers. I realize that praying for her to get better is pointless so I pray that she doesn't suffer.


If any of you are wondering why I haven't posted in a week it is because I was sick and decided to sleep and try to make my self better and watch a lot of Psych on Netflix! It is a great show about two best friends, one of them is a fake psychic who helps the police solve cases and the other is a pharmaceutical salesman who helps his best friend on the side! Some of my favorite lines from the show are: "Gus, don't be a giant snapping turtle", "Gus, don't be a rapid porcupine", "Gus, don't be exactly half of an eleven-pound black forest ham", "Shawn: Gus, don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan. Gus: It's Azkaban. Shawn: I've heard it both ways."


I hope you all have an amazing Palm Sunday!

xx
Raised Right

No comments:

Post a Comment